What is the point of having Fort Knox like security for your organization when cyber criminals have the keys to your network using compromised credentials.
Unfortunately, between email, social media accounts, banking, utilities, productivity tools, online shopping and IOT devices most people have a lot of places they need to log in.
Studies show that on average an e-mail is associated with 130 accounts that require a password and it is humanly impossible to remember so many of them. Key findings indicate that password reuse across different applications is frequent, and that most users rarely change passwords. Studies have found that more than 80% of people reuse passwords.
Cyberattacks and data breaches are becoming a fact of life for government agencies, businesses and individuals alike in today’s digitized and networked world. The point to be noted is that 81% of data breaches leverage a stolen or weak password.
While there are legitimate purposes to the Dark Web, it is estimated that over 50% of all sites on the Dark Web are used for criminal activities, including the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies that have had their credentials compromised and sold on the Dark Web don’t know it until they have been informed by law enforcement — but by then, it’s too late.
Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this — and that’s why digital credentials are among the most valuable assets found on the Dark Web. To keep your digital assets protected you need visibility and the threat intelligence to stay ahead of the cyber criminals.
Our Web Monitoring service combines human and sophisticated Dark Web intelligence with search capabilities to identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data. We searches the most secretive corners of the Internet to find compromised credentials and information associated with your company, contractors and other personnel, and notify you immediately when these critical assets are compromised, before they are used for identity theft, data breaches or other crimes.
- Delivers the same advanced credential monitoring capabilities used by Fortune 500 companies to companies of your size.
- Connects to multiple Dark Web services including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials, without requiring you to connect any of your software or hardware to these high-risk services directly.
- Proactive solution provides real-time awareness of compromised credentials before identity theft or data breaches occur.
- Monitors 27/7 - 365 Hidden chat rooms Private websites Peer-to-peer networks IRC (internet relay chat) channels Social media platforms Black market sites 640,000+ botnets
- Monitors your supply chain, third-party partners and vendors to understand the potential risk they pose to your organization.